Behringer B-1 Gold-Sputtered Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Professional 1” gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
- Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications–perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
- Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
The B-1 is an affordable, high-quality way to put this essential studio tool to work for you. Thanks to its 1.0″ capsule, it captures sound with incredible realism and sensitivity. It boasts a wide frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz, enhanced by a pronounced presence boost. With its excellent transducer and gold-plated XLR output, the B-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission.
The B-1 also gives you a switchable -10dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to eliminate infrasonics caused by floor rumble and other turbulence.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.