Dear customer, what are the return condition?
A customer has 2 days upon receiving the product (delivery completed) to apply for the return.
- Elapse of this stipulated time frame means that we shall not accept the return, and if the product has a warranty, contacting the company is recommended.
Beulah Sounds Limited have set out an elaborate process to be applied in after sales services as follows;
|-Goods ordered are;Different and incomplete as specified in the order, damaged and defective
|-Description does not match, wrong product-Product parts specified in the order missing– Products parts/missing as ordered, defective
- Reasons for product return/replacement;
|Due to our wrong operation, product defects/damage upon arrival at the customer.
|Damage products cannot be use normally
|Specification don’t match
|Expectation don’t match with outline specification on the website
|Specification should be accurate as ordered
|Ordered product are both the same as delivered
|Ordered product should be delivered
|Product parts missing
|Company did not deliver full parts of the ordered product
|Products delivery deemed complete when all the parts of the order are delivered as it is
Beulah Sounds Ltd and Customer all agrees that; a refund/replacement will be processed ONLY when package seal is still in original delivery state/intact and if the product is in no way tampered with (i.e., not opened), when returning an item, ensure all seals and tag are left intact and item is in its original packaging.
- Upon notifying us for a return/replacement. We SHALL upon receiving RETURNED product initiate a replacement window that will takes 2-4 days (depending on customer location) to replace the product until you receive the replaced product.
Beulah Sounds will not accept return/replacement if;
- Product whose warranty has expired.
- Product not bearing order number/seal or not related to us.
- Products bearing unauthorized repair/misuse/collision/negligence or alteration, this is simple terms any alteration whatsoever to the product state.
- If the warrant card has been altered, i.e., physical alteration.