Welcome to Beulah Sounds Limited (herein referred to as “Beulah”), BeulahSounds Limited The “Shop” provides website features and products to you when you shop at Beulah website.
Acceptance of Terms;
- By accessing Beulah Sounds website, is a confirmation of your understanding of our Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policies (hereinafter referred to as “this Agreement”). If you do not agree to this Agreement, you shall not use our Services. By completing the registration process, and clicking on the “I agree with the Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policies “, you agree to be bound by this Agreement and this Agreement takes effect. Also, stay updated as these terms are updated from time to time at our own discretion.
- This platform provides you an opportunity to shop at your convenience. The sale of goods is between the company “Beulah Sounds” and the shopper “user/account holder”; hence the contract/agreement starts here.
- Beulah Sounds shall have sole right to change, upgrade, modify, limit or suspend service or its related feature, for better customer experience.
- In case of any provision deemed void, for any reason under Kenyan Law system, that particular provision will be isolated and will not injure/invalidate other remaining provisions.
- You can choose not to accept an item on the spot -i.e., in the unlikely case that it was the wrong item. It is not possible to open products bearing a manufacturer’s seal and to return them on the spot. If there is a problem, please follow our After Sales Return Policy& we will support you.
- This agreement is binding or effective within Kenya’s boarder.
- Occasionally you may need your Beulah Sounds account to use certain services, and you may be required to be logged into the account and have a valid payment method associated with it. You are fully responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your account, password and all activities under your account.
- If you in process to register an account with us, you will be asked to provide an email address/user ID and password and the website will verify this information.
- Registration process and use of Beulah Sounds services confirms above age limitation (over age of 18). If (in rare situations) a minor, you MUST have your parent/guardian read and agree to these terms prior to use of the service, responsibility will be borne by you and your guardian in an event that you do not have legal capacity and causes injury/losses.
- You are eligible to create an account as an individual or as an authorized agent of a company and if you authorize any third party to manage your account on your behalf this shall be at your own risk.
- Beulah Sounds reserve the right to suspend/terminate your Account, or your access to the Service, with or without notice to you, in the event that you breach these Terms.
- You agree to instantly notify us of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
- Membership to this website is free.
Privacy and authorization;
- Your privacy is fundamental to us and the shopper. Beulah Sounds has a sole responsibility to endeavor stick to the best practices of keeping shopper’ information confidential. These includes but not limited to;
- Your account (contacts, passwords, name, telephone no., mail address etc.).
- Your browsing history.
- Placing orders/placed orders.
- These will not appear anywhere or shared to third parties.
- Beulah Sounds may occasionally contact you using autodialed or prerecorded calls or text messages or emails to;
- Understand your needs and how to better our services (getting your opinions).
- Update you in regards to your account and resolving issues therein.
- Troubleshoot problems and upgrading your account.
- Also, for marketing purposes if you consent to such communications, you may opt out.
- Limitation of liability;
We proactively put forward best practices for safety of your account and general shopping experience by way of encryption to your account details, importantly, note that we do not disclose any information provided to anyone.
Beulah Sounds shall not be held responsible, if your account;
- Log-ins are exposed to third party etc.
- Compromised by way of account hacking, including but not limited to;
- Viruses/bugs transmitted to or through the website/third parties and damage your software and hardware.
Shopper is required to notify us immediately upon/feel if any of the above mention trespasses is happening or occurred.
Copyright and trademarks;
Beulah Sounds together with our Licensor control copyrights and other intellectual property rights available through our website and any other associated services, i.e., logo, graphics, images, audio clips, software etc. are fully owned by Beulah Sounds and our licensors.
Product and Descriptions;
At Beulah Sounds we attempt to be as accurate as possible. Due to unavoidable circumstances, we don’t guarantee product descriptions to be accurate, hence, it’s user responsibility to describe /specify the product correctly to avoid back and forth experiences.
Tagged price are retail price for a product. Occasionally, some of our products listed in our catalog may be mispriced. These means we confirm the price of a product upon ordered (a quote) or inquired, Also, important to note that prices differ at times due to different suppliers supplying the same product with the same specifications. Hence, the need for the shopper to be keen.
Beulah Sounds have procure payment services from other companies offering payment platforms, such as Paypal, Safaricom (Lipa na M-Pesa), Banker’s cheque and Bank Transfer (RTGS, Wire Transfer etc. These details for payments are available from Payments Information and any “Other” means not provided here in are invalid and void.
Invoices/receipts can/will be assessed from the shopper account or acquired directly by contacting our office.
Most of our products are available by pre-ordering. This means Advance Payment applies.
Corporate and Bulk Purchase (i.e., B2B);
Beulah Sounds also provides Business to Business flatform (B2B), bulk purchase for business. Company needs to have prior contractual agreement signed before the start of delivery, with accompanying company details such as, but not limited to; Company profile, CR 12, PIN certificate, Valid Tax Compliance, Physical address etc.
- We shall offer a credit term for the customer (30 days).
- Discounted price.
- After sales services (i.e., products recommendations).
- Complimentary marketing.